Spectra For All
The Spectra For All web application provides a variety of reporting tools for the spectra including sorting, exporting and more. All users can search for spectra given a set of filters in the web application. The three levels of user in the application are:
- Anonymous or registered user that can submit a spectra with Source, Shielding and Detector details.
- Field Expert or delegate that reviews spectra for completeness (i.e., Source, Shielding and Detector details).
- Approves spectra that will be made available for public consumption.
- Rejects spectra than need additional information. Such spectra are sent back to the originating user if that user is registered. Rejected spectra are not made public.
- Able to perform their own analyses on quality spectra reviewed by expert or delegate Administrators.