Software Development Engineer
We are looking for a mid to senior level software engineer
We are looking for a software development engineer (SDE-II) to help grow an existing software suite including adding new capabilities for monitoring industrial operations. This application spans multiple technologies using Microsoft .NET Framework through .NET Core. Engineers will build software and components both alone as well as together on teams.
- Develop and extend features for a real-time data analysis software suite
- Interact with end users to gather and document business and system requirements
- Design, implement, test and deploy application features
- Work on a team to build and enhance continuous deployment pipeline processes using cutting edge DevOps tools
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (or similar) from a 4-year accredited university
Experience: 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Environments and Languages: C#, .NET Framework/Core
- User Interface: Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Design and Patterns: MVVM, DI/IoC, SOLID
- Equivalent or related technologies are acceptable (e.g. Java vs. C#)
- Configuration Management: Git, JIRA
- Ability to write software unit and integration tests
- A strong background in mathematics, algorithm development or other hard sciences - including physics, chemistry and biology - is a definite advantage
- Competitive pay
- Bonuses/Profit sharing based on performance
- Paid Vacation
- Medical and dental benefits
- Retirement plan with company match
- Training and Educational Opportunities (conference attendance and courses)
- Flexible Hours
- Remote work is possible based on experience
Hecate is an established research and development technology company based in Richland, WA. We offer employees challenging problems, the tools and flexibility to solve them, the ability to work with clients directly and a range of benefits. Note, Hecate will negotiate on remote working and pay scale depending on candidate's skill level.
Hecate was established in 1984 to build custom software for various industries. Our engineers work side-by-side with customers and engineers from different disciplines and are well-versed in extracting requirements to build scientifically-based, customer-focused, custom solutions. Engineers have the flexibility to lay out a solution from small prototypes to large scale software application suites.
- We believe in building the highest quality product possible.
- We provide our engineers with the resources needed to develop those products.
- We pride ourselves on our ability to learn and implement new technologies.
Hecate is based in Richland, WA. This is a great place to live with affordable housing and a low cost-of-living. For people who enjoy the outdoors, the Tri-Cities area is the meeting point of three rivers including the Columbia River which is great for boating and fishing. The Blue and Cascade Mountain ranges are nearby for hiking and camping. For people who enjoy the city, Richland hosts a number of events during the summer months and the area is evolving into an area with great restaurants, wineries, and breweries. Our office is nearby several restaurants for dining.
How To Apply?
Send your resume (*.pdf format) to email@example.com
This position is also offered on Indeed.com